Monday 7 December 2015

10 Reasons Why Some Men are Evil to Women

Your wish, to rise above the men that keep women in inferior position.  To rise above means to have mercy for men—as well as women. I had gotten some grips on thinking through how the society put women as inferior beings. And it was learnt by going through terrifying domestic violence in Africa where I could have been buried alive, but I was lucky enough to escape. There were varieties of reasons why women are positioned less than who they are. Society pressure men to be superior, earn more than women, succeed and provide--but when society provides no access to these provisions, it is a threat to men as their manhood is questioned. Nigeria was such a society and I have seen many women as well as men were tormented mentally and physically. The quickest way is to blame the weak and defenseless as solutions for many--objectifying, interiorizing or commodifying and sexualizing women, you name it. So my focus is now how we address those issues. And that is what I do with the NGO, SWACIN Inc., I founded. I encourage you to continue addressing where you can to minimize tragedies. My experience for doing it is that I came to witness "seek and you find answer," which now is my happiest discovery moments in my life.  It is a precious gift I value more than what money does to me.
Men may insult you, debase you, scorn you, beat you, undermine you, and control you.  More important thing as women to know is that there are always reasons behind the despiteful acts of men.  You should notice that men are always under the pressure to make decisions in uncertain situations.  They are not encouraged to share their problems and ask for help while women are freely sharing with others and asking for help.
The following is 10 reasons why some men are evil to women. Please see if these correspond to your understanding of men’s predicament.--and if you like, please share your thougts with me!
1.Men’s value is fixed by their possessions, ranks and power world wide.
2. Men are not encouraged to cry.
3. Men are entangled by the sex drive, women’s demand, and social pressure.
4. Men are not supposed to share their fear, worry and feelings.
5. Men are pressured to prove themselves or they are considered inert.
6. Men are encouraged to attain living by whatever means they take—even by committing crime.
7. Men are taught to be stronger and more intelligent than women so when they meet women who are superior to their position it is threatening to them.
8. For men, sharing their problems with women would be identified as weakness.
9. Men are encouraged to present solutions to women, not consulting with women.
10. Men struggle in-between their need for women who in turn demands security and money.
Now, do you feel sorry for men?  If you do, you are more mature than before.  It took me two third of my life to come to understand this.  And one more tip.  Do not see them as men any more, see them as persons.  This will help you to be at peace with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment