Monday 14 December 2015

Woman Sexually Abuses Her Clients As Part of Psychotherapy

The leader of a Christian cult and psychotherapist, who forced her female clients to breastfeed from her as part of psychotherapy treatment has been jailed in London, England, UK.

Vanessa Clark, 63, had groomed and manipulated two “vulnerable” women, one of whom had depression and another had been abused as a child.

Christian psychotherapist Vanessa Clark breastfed her clients by telling them to suckle ‘mummy’s milk’

The victims were forced to pay thousands of dollars for ‘skin to skin’ contact, breastfeeding, massage and other sexual experiences, which she claimed had been approved by a priest to heal depression.

In one of her letters to female partner, Clark said: “I was grooming them to get power over them. I set out to get under their skin so they would become fixated on me. It was entirely deceptive and manipulative. I made them envision extremely violent visualisations of torture. When [the victim] wanted to stop I insisted on going on. I gave no thought to her or her vulnerability. I exerted great will and domination over her. I would breastfeed my clients and on one occasion took off my top and told her it was a special thing I would do only for her. I subjected them to my sadistic desires.”

Using her status of psychotherapist and Christian leader enticed her women to her flat, where she repeatedly sexually abused them. Despite being diganosed with a personality disorder, Clark confessed to six indecent assaults on two women between 1996 and 2001.


The woman’s crimes came to light only after her partner “become frightened of Clark’s conversational references to rape, murder and torture” and reported her to police. Clark was jailed for four years and  placed on the sex offenders’ register for the rest of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment