Tuesday 23 February 2016

Angry Kenyan man cuts wife`s breasts, severs his penis

A couple spent Valentine's Day in hospital after the man cut his wife's breasts before turning the knife on his own genitals. An angry Duncan Moseti, 24, attacked his wife while she was still asleep on Saturday morning and later chopped off his penis after suspecting that his wife was cheating on him with his brother.

The incident has left residents of Kiganjo village in Thika speechless. The sugarcane vendor who plies his trade in Kiganjo and Makongeni estates had confronted his wife Margaret Achieng, 20, with the damning allegations on Friday evening.

"He said he had reliable information that I was having an affair with his brother. He told me to leave him and get married to his brother since he was more financially stable, adding that he would do something that would make us all regret in our lives," Ms Achieng, a mother of one, said from her hospital bed at Thika Level 5 Hospital yesterday.

The mother of one said her brother-in-law (Moseti's brother) arrived, calmed the situation and left.

Achieng said she cooked super and they ate in peace before retiring to bed, unbeknown to her that her husband was planning something sinister, only for her to be woken up by a sharp pain in the chest.

"At around 3am, I woke up after I felt a sharp pain in my chest. On checking, I saw my husband cutting my breast using a knife. I pushed him away and screamed for help. He then threatened to kill our baby and chop off his private parts," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment