Tuesday 19 January 2016

Lady Shares Experience At Government Hospital

She seemed to be full of complaints about the situation she was made to ‘endure’. Read what she said below:
“I was rushed to general hospital, Marina street, the emergency actually. I was bleeding from the nose and mouth to my surprise all this so called doctors and nurses were running from me like I had some kind of strange disease, I could hear in my pain one student doctor telling the other “don’t touch her”, while the rest were saying they had lassa fever or whatever it’s called not me) and he had to use 3 gloves each to check my blood pressure before he then said “OMG!  it’s your blood pressure that’s making you bleed”. It didn’t end like this,I got to the hospital 8:pm and all this their rubbish continued till 10 pm.
”The annoying part was 3 hours later they started asking my mum all manner of stupid questions, which was suppose to be the first question before all this rubbish attitude. You guys won’t also believe they asked my mum to go buy all manner of syringe, and many other things which one of it is that of a drip which they never gave me till now and they Inserted this shit on my hand for no reason at the pic I’m posting, I woke up this morning only to be ignored by 5 doctors coming in and out of the ward, until I asked one what is going on here ,then he replied “your files says you have been attended to”, which i angrily said NO, Then he left and returned and said the nurse on duty wrote the rubbis
What she wrote on Instagram
“10 minutes later 2 student doctors came to check my blood pressure at about 8:40 and the story is ‘it’s a little bit still high’, my question is what’s wrong with our hospitals in Nigeria? Why do they not value lives? I didn’t know that other patients family were watching the scene performed by this so called doctors towards me.
“You can imagine it’s 9:12am what hospital cleans wards by this time , likewise the rest rooms and bathroom. I’m so disappointed to be honest, I haven’t been to the hospital in 15 yrs and this is the stupid treatment I get trusting general hospital is said to be the best place to go. 😩😰😱 I’m writing this in anger cos if I had died I probably might not be able to tell the story. We need help in our hospitals. No good bed spread. Fans are dirty. We need help.”
We hope something is done about the state of our hospitals soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment